The miniaturized new tracker Hide&Track1 locates your stolen property and follows your package upon conveyor via a real-time mapping solution.
Hide&Track1 innovative miniaturization technology uniquely combines precision and efficiency.The tracker supports & mixes multiple transmission & telecommunication modes on the same device: GPS – SMS/GPRS – BLUETOOTH
Embedded advanced powering technology minimizing the battery consumption to save energy and enabling its autonomy for several months. The battery charges via a simple micro-usb (identical to smartphones) or micro-contact with specific charger.
- GPRS SIM card
- Machine to Machine
- Central Station APSAD P3
- Standby mode till 8 months
- Convoying full tracking up to 18 hours with 90% charged battery
Designed & manufactured in France
One single source for software & hardware to warrant the full control of the technology.
Integration with ESI Global Solution
Geolocation Hide & Track1 requires a platform capable of recovering GSM triangulation information and interconnection with the ESI’s ASP Link platform equipped with special software to handle GSM/GPRS location information. Information is then transmitted to the monitoring station via F1com over TCP / IP (VPN).
Possibility to track the module location with M1 / C1:
- either in local mode if the station is equipped with C1.
- either through the C1 platform hosted by ASPLink.
Securing stock or product on display
Hide & Track1 extreme miniaturization and autonomy allow to hide it in a box located in a storage area or in a product display in a shop (pin at the back of a watch).
The Tracker activates automatically when a motion is detected and when the move pace is considered abnormal (Internal Control Deposit / Boutique).
Securing goods, people on move & convoying
- Tracker on standby mode hidden in a suitcase.
- Tracking activated and rescue actions driven from the central monitoring station.
- Hiding trackers in packages / luggage
- Itinerary planned with the Central Monitoring Station (date / start time / arrival)
- Escort monitored by the Central Monitoring Station
Securing artwork & sacred art
- Tracker inserted in painting wood frame.
- Tracker remains asleep in standby mode.
Securing collector’s cars, motorbikes & farm equipment
- Hiding trackers in vehicles
- Tracker can be disposed under the seat
Utilizing the Bluetooth antenna in case objects are potentially moved on a short distance (shop-window / trunk). Same configuration in case multiple objects are displayed in a shop or in an enclosure, and shall be theft protected.
If the tracker is no longer within the specified surveillance radius or if the accelerometer transmits a signal, the alert is triggered and tracking starts.
Once doubt is removed & theft confirmed, the central monitoring station dispatches alerts while sending specs and photo of the stolen object.